Terms and conditions for Michael Buble ticket competition.
Michael Buble Tickets on Smooth Radio, November/December 2014
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Win Michael Buble Tickets’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 24 November to 05 December 2014 on Smooth Radio.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Send a text message with the [word WIN to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. Entrants will be selected to play at random on each day of the Competition.
5. Winners will be notified on-air.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Michael Buble tickets available at for 15 and 16 December (five pairs for each date).
8. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider