If You're Not The One Daniel Bedingfield Download 'If You're Not The One' on iTunes
Don't miss the sewing event of the year!
Whatever level you are, the Great British Sewing Bee LIVE is an exciting new event is for anyone with a love of dressmaking, textiles, fashion and tailoring. It's taking place from the 21st – 24th September at Excel London, so if you’re a hobbyist dressmaker who’s been inspired by what you’ve seen on the TV programme, or fancy taking dressmaking up for the first time, this is an event not to be missed.
Spend a day shopping, re-stocking your material stash, learning to sew, learning the art of dressmaking and seeing the judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young and past contestants from the TV programme.
Here are just a few things you can expect to see…
• The show hosts hundreds of hands on workshops for all abilities with some of the UK’s leading sewing tutors and past contestants from the TV programme all sharing their dressmaking & tailoring skills
• 150+ exhibiting companies
• Garment and vintage fashion galleries
• Make at home fashion catwalk shows
• Dressmaking drop in clinics
• Live demo theatre
• Fashion show in association with Vogue Patterns
• Best of the Bee's gallery
• The Great British Sewing Bee Super Theatre with TV judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young, past contestants from The Great British Sewing Bee all brought together by host Jenny Éclair.
Join a host of TV’s famous faces in the Super Theatre in association with Create & Craft. The Great British Sewing Bee comes alive for an exclusive hour in the company of Judges Patrick Grant and Esme Young who will share some of their top tailoring and dressmaking tips and will offer a unique glimpse behind the scenes of The Great British Sewing Bee.
Then it’s time to experience the thrills, tension and excitement of a sewing room as members of the audience and former contestants from past series of The Great British Sewing Bee including; Jade Earley, Joyce Bellingham, Jamie Kemp, Tracey Symonds and Angeline Sloan will come together to put their sewing skills to the test live on stage.