Smooth London - Win £1,500 Holiday Gift Card With Ice
Ice Smooth Co-branded Content
Smooth London and UK
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Win With Ice' (the “Competition") which will run from 7th June to 20th June 2018 on Smooth London and Smooth London UK (the “Radio Station”). The competition is a collaboration between Global and The Ice Organisation LTD.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an Entrant must go online and register their details and answer a question.
4. Online Entry will open on the 7th June at 00:00 and will close at 23:59 on 20th June 2018. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct entries once the competition closes and will be notified of their winning by email and telephone.
5. Entrants must be UK residents and aged 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person. Multiple entries will be removed.
7. Employees of Global and Ice (including their affiliates), their immediate families, agents or any company involved in the Competition are excluded from entering.
8. One winner will receive a £1,500 pre-loaded TUI gift card. Full card T&Cs can be found here. https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/tui-gift-cards
9. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative.
10. Ice will send out the gift card to the winner within 28 days of them winning.
11. By entering the competition, if you are the winner you agree to your full name as well as communication about the prize being published on Ice’s website, publications and social media platforms at the discretion of Ice. You will also agree to take part in with all reasonable publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw.
12. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Ice, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize, the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
13. Global & Ice reserve the right to substitute the prize by the prize of similar value. If for any reason the stated prize is no longer available, a similar prize of the same value or a cash alternative based on the estimated published prize will be offered instead