Smooth London: BST Michael Buble
British Summertime Hyde Park – Michael Buble on Smooth London, November 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[British Summetime Hyde Park – Michael Buble]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November to Friday 17th November on Smooth Radio London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
1. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”).
2. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
3. The keyword and the opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. From all texts received, one entrant will be selected at random each day.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to UK residents only.
8. There will be 5 x Winners in total, each will win 1 pair of General Admission tickets to The Barclaycard Presents British Summertime Hyde Park featuring Michael Buble event on Friday 13th July 2018.
Prize Terms & Conditions:
9. Entrants must provide valid contact details.
10. This prize subject to availability, non-transferable and valid on Friday 13th July only.
11. Any travel expenses will be at the winners’ own cost.
12. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.