Smooth London: Visit Luxembourg
Luxair & Visit Luxembourg on Smooth Radio London, September 2017
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Luxair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 04/09/17 to 17/09/17 on Smooth Radio (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on 04/09/17 and close at 23:59pm on 17/09/17.
• One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 x winner will win a trip to Luxembourg for two people. The prize includes:
• Return flights with Luxair to Luxembourg.
• Airport transfers.
• A two-night stay at Le Clervaux Boutique Hotel (including breakfast) staying in a 5* suite.
• Access to the Wellness area.
• £200 spending money.
• Luxembourg tourist card for 2days for 2 people.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• There is no cash alternative to this prize.
• The prize is subject to availability.
• The winner and chosen guest must hold a valid UK passport.
• Global to provide travel insurance.
• The prize must be used by the 31st August 2018.
• Additional Transfers, Meals, tips, incidentals, telephone calls, ETA’s or any other personal expenses are not included with the prize package.
• Flights will be from London City Airport.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.