Smooth London: Belvita on air
Belvita Promotion on Smooth London February 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Belvita 2018 Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run between 12th February 2018 and 23rd February 2018 on Smooth London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air and their answer to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at premium rate of £1.00.
4. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air. If listeners text after the closing time, they will not be entered but they may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
6. The presenter will play a clip of a Global Awards nominated artist and encourage listeners to text in the answer, from all texts received, one is selected at random and brought to air to be deemed the winner.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and entry is restricted to UK residents only.
8. You can enter each Competition round up to a maximum of 3 times. We strongly advise against excessive use.
Prizes will be announced on air and can be either of the following: 1 pair of tickets to The Global Awards on March 1st or 1 pair of tickets to The Global Awards on March 1st with overnight accommodation.
Hotel conditions apply:
9. Stay will be on Thursday 1st March 2018 – Friday 2nd March 2018, winner must be available on these dates.
10. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double/twin room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. There is no cash alternative.
Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.