The Canadian singer, who is working on a new album, was out of the recording studio for six years until her return in 2011.
Culture Club have announced their first UK tour in 15 years with special guest Alison Moyet
Grammy Award winners Culture Club have sold in excess of 100 million singles and over 50 million albums, and were one of the biggest pop bands of the 1980s.
Their numbers are incredible - they achieved seven straight Top 10 hits in the UK, nine Top 10 singles in the USA and nine Top 20 singles in Australia. They had number 1 singles in over a dozen countries and multi platinum album sales across the world, and were first group since The Beatles to have three top ten hits in America from a debut album.
And now, the original line-up have confirmed they are to play live dates across the UK in 2014 for the first time in over 15 years. Prior to these live dates Culture Club will be going into the studio to record new material for an album to be released early in 2015.
Joining Culture Club on this tour will be very special guest Alison Moyet , who has amassed sales of more than 20 million records both as a solo artist and half of influential duo Yazoo.
Watch Culture Club’s video for hit song Do You Really Want To Hurt Me:
- Monday 1st December at The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- Tuesday 2nd December at Newcastle Arena
- Thursday 4th December at First Direct Arena, Leeds
- Friday 5th December at Phones 4U Arena, Manchester
- Saturday 6th December at Capital FM Arena, Nottingham
- Monday 8th December at Echo Arena, Liverpool
- Tuesday 9th December at The O2, London
- Thursday 11th December at Brighton Centre, Brighton
- Friday 12th December at National Indoor Arena, Birmingham
- Sunday 14th December at Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
- Monday 15th December at Bournemouth International Centre, Bournemouth
Tickets go on-sale at 9am on Friday 23rd May and prices range from £37 to £55.