A new video has been released in celebration of the singer's 70th birthday AND the 50th anniversary of his songwriting partnership with Bernie Taupin.
Gary Barlow has announced his upcoming UK and Ireland 2012 solo tour dates.
Gary Barlow has announced his upcoming UK and Ireland 2012 solo tour dates via his Twitter account.
The Take That frontman will play a series of dates, with ticket due to go on sale this Friday (October 19) at 10am.
The singer will alternate touring with his X Factor commitments, where he is currently mentoring the 'Overs' group in the reality singing contest.
Barlow's upcoming UK and Ireland tour dates are as follows:
- November 13 - Bournemouth International Centre
- November 14 - Plymouth Pavilion
- November 21 - Edinburgh Playhouse
- November 22 - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- November 27 - London Royal Albert Hall
- November 28 - Sheffield City Hall
- December 6 - Manchester O2 Apollo
- December 7 - Manchester, Bridgewater Hall
- December 28 - Newcastle City Hall
- December 30 - Wolverhampton Civic Hall
- December 31 - Oxford New Theatre
- January 2 - Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- January 4 - Blackpool Opera House
- January 5 - Cardiff, St David's Hall
- January 7 - Dublin, Olympia Theatre
- January 8 - Belfast, Waterfront Hall Auditorium