Here's what songs are being performed on Strictly Come Dancing this week
27 September 2017, 11:44
Billy Joel, Ed Sheeran and Billy Ocean are among the picks this week as Strictly enters week two.
The competition will start getting fierce on Strictly Come Dancing this weekend, and we now know what songs the stars will be dancing to - and there are some utter classics.
We'll see Reverend Richard Coles get down to an 1980s classic, while there'll be doses of Billy Joel, Ed Sheeran and Tina Turner. Here's the full list:
1. Alexandra Burke and Gorka Márquez will dance the Paso Doble to 'Ven a Bailar' by Jennifer Lopez.
This will be the Spanish-language version of Lopez's 2011 number one 'On the Floor'. Alexandra won over the judges for her Ballroom dance last week, but what about her Latin?
2. Charlotte Hawkins and Brendan Cole will dance the Cha Cha to 'Sugar' by Maroon 5.
Charlotte and Brendan will take on this top 10 hit from 2015. Charlotte won praise for her first week performance, but will she keep it up?
3. Chizzy Akudolu and Pasha Kovalev will dance the Foxtrot to 'I'm A Woman' from Smokey Joe's Café.
Holby City star Chizzy will head to Broadway to channel Peggy Lee for this Foxtrot performance.
4. Debbie McGee and Giovanni Pernice will dance the Viennese Waltz to 'She's Always A Woman' by Billy Joel.
Debbie wowed everyone last week to nearly top the leaderboard, but how will she fare when slows it down for this Billy Joel classic?
5. Gemma Atkinson and Aljaz Skorjanec will dance the Waltz to 'Un Giorno Per Noi' by Josh Groban.
Soap star Gemma will go all operatic for this slow number on Saturday.
6. Mollie King and AJ Pritchard will dance the Tango to 'Addicted To Love' by Tina Turner.
Yes, we know Robert Palmer has the definitive version, but Mollie will be taking on the soulful Tina Turner adaptation this weekend.
7. Ruth Langsford and Anton du Beke will dance the Charleston to 'The Charleston' by Bob Wilson and his Varsity Rhythm Boys.
Not the craziest of choices, but Ruth and Anton probably need all the help they can get after finishing at the bottom last week.
8. Susan Calman and Kevin Clifton will dance the Charleston to 'If You Knew Susie' by Enoch Light and The Charleston City All-Stars.
We wonder how they came up with this one for comic Susan and Kevin? The producers are having fun this year.
9. Aston Merrygold and Janette Manrara will dance the Salsa to 'Despacito (Remix)' by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee ft. Justin Bieber.
Nope, you still haven't escaped this one, and current leaderboard topper Anton will groove to it this weekend.
10. Brian Conley and Amy Dowden will dance the Cha Cha to 'Shake Your Groove Thing' by Peaches and Herb.
He may be at the bottom of the heap so far, but Brian will take on this funk classic with hopefully better results.
11. Davood Ghadami and Nadiya Bychkova will dance the Quickstep to 'Last Nite' by The Strokes.
EastEnders hunk will rock it out to this early noughties banger on Saturday.
12. Joe McFadden and Katya Jones will dance the Tango to 'Castle On The Hill' by Ed Sheeran.
Holby City actor Joe was one of the most promising stars last week, and he'll take it down a notch this weekend for this Ed Sheeran ballad.
13. Jonnie Peacock and Oti Mabuse will dance the Jive to 'Johnny B. Goode' by Chuck Berry.
Paralympian Jonnie will travel Back to the Future for this rock and roll classic.
14. Rev. Richard Coles and Dianne Buswell will dance the American Smooth to 'Love Really Hurts Without You' by Billy Ocean.
We reckon the Rev might be this year's answer to Ed Balls, and he'll boogie to this Billy Ocean love song.
15. Simon Rimmer and Karen Clifton will dance the Waltz to 'You'll Never Walk Alone' by Rodgers and Hammerstein.
TV presenter Simon will hope for improved moves with this Gerry & the Pacemakers and football anthem.