We’re giving you the chance to win a stay worth £1,000 at Warner Leisure Hotel’s Nidd Hall Hotel! To be in with a chance of winning, just complete the entry form below.
Nidd Hall Hotel is set in 45 acres with award winning gardens. You can cast a rod in the fishing lake or, from some of the rooms, cast your eyes over the spectacular Yorkshire countryside.
Built in the 18th century by a wealthy Bradford wool merchant, Nidd is a potpourri of architectural styles. Rumour has it that Edward VIII met Wallis Simpson at a party here – and that tradition has been maintained by giving guests a party every night with first class live music, comedy and dancing.
The accommodation on offer is truly fit for a king. The Historic rooms on offer are located in the main house and all combine beautiful proportions with top end amenities. Each room comes with individual touches and a fabulous feature bed for a truly special night's sleep.
Things to do
Throughout your stay there are many activities, events and workshops to stimulate your mind, enabling you to learn new skills and form new friendships with your fellow guests.
Getting out and about in the beautiful North Yorkshire Countryside is always top of the list when visiting Nidd Hall.
Why not visit one of these nearby events during you stay?: -
- Tour de Yorkshire – 29th April - Relive the 1st leg of the 2014 Tour de France
- RHS Gardens Harlow Carr Flower Show – 23rd-25th June
- Masham Steam Engine and Fair Organ Rally – 15th-16th July
- Yorkshire Dale National Park
- Harrogate – visit the chocolate-box villages with traditional stone buildings, floral displays, church towers and welcoming pubs
- Knaresborough – enjoy a warren of medieval streets and stone staircases that weave their way up and down the hill
- Haworth Church - with beautiful ornate stained glass window, and a tower which dates back to the 15th Century
- Nidderdale - an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with beautiful scenery and moorland countryside
You won't go hungry at Nidd Hall Hotel, with Simply Dine, breakfasts big or small, and delicious three-course dinners included in The Rawson restaurant. You can even upgrade and dine in the AA Rosette awarded Terrace restaurant, either way you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing food.
The perfect complement to Nidd Hall's beautiful and peaceful surroundings. After a long day exploring the Yorkshire countryside you can indulge in wonderful beauty treatments to soothe the soul and leisure facilities that leave you refreshed and your batteries well and truly re-charged !
Enjoy an exciting variety of live performances with music, dancing and comedy, plus fabulous live shows, some of which are provided by the UK’s top artists.
The best bit about a Warner Leisure Hotel break is… no kids allowed! Warner Leisure Hotels – “all grown up”.