Terms and Conditions: Win £500 M&S Vouchers
[Win £500] on [Smooth Radio East Midlands, Smooth Radio North East and Smooth Radio North West], [July and August 2017]
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/]) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[Win £500]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [21/07/17] to [18/08/17] on [Smooth Radio East Midlands, Smooth Radio North East and Smooth Radio North West] (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must [only select the below as appropriate and delete any irrelevant provisions]
Send a text message with the [word “[keyword]]” OR [their answer] to [text number] (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at [time] [on date] and close at [time] on [date/each day of the Competition] OR [the opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air].
Call [number] (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The Telephone Line will open at [time] on and close at [time] [on each day of the Competition] OR [the opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air].
Go online to [http://www.smoothradio.com/win/] and register their details. Online entry will open at [midnight] on and close at [midnight] [on each day of the Competition].
Go to the location described on-air by the presenter. Entry will open at [time] on and close at [time] [on each day of the Competition].
4. [Entrants will clink on a link on the Win page, taking them to an external site to complete a questionnaire. They will be informed that they can leave there contact details in order to enter a prize draw to win £500 of Marks and Spencer vouchers.].
5. [The winner will be selected using a random number generator. The winner be contacted by MOR Research, after which the prize will be sent out]
6. If the entry mechanic involves Entrants uploading or sending in a picture, video, audio file or other any other creative work, you need the following wording: N/A
By submitting [a video / an image / an audio file / other] to the site <url> to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such [video / image / audio / other]; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the [video / image / audio / other] (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Communicorp UK] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
7. [Is there an age or other restriction, e.g. 18 or over for a holiday, cash prize? Do you need a valid passport or driving licence?] N/A
8. [Multiple entries – one of the below lines must be included:]
EITHER Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. THIS ONE
OR Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of  entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition. [NB if you require the maximum number of permitted entries to be more than 10, express permission for this must be sought from the Head of Commercial Programming]
9. [£500 of Marks and Spencer vouchers]
10. Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.