Tweedmill Fashion Event - Competition Terms
Tweedmill Shopping Outlet on Smooth Radio North West, August 2017 to September 2017
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at smoothradio.com apply to ‘Tweedmill Shopping Outlet’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will take place on Saturday 23rd September (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Smooth Radio North West
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants to the Fashion Event will be issued a golden ticket on arrival
- Every golden ticket holder that meets the eligibility restrictions will be entered into a draw
- 2 winners will be chosen at random to win one prize each from golden ticket numbers. This will be announced on Saturday 23rd September at Tweedmill Fashion Event
- Entrants must be 18 or over and a UK citizen.
£15 instore discount must be used in one single transaction on a minimum £50 spend
Prize 1: Three-night holiday break for 2 people at Lyons Lido Beach Holiday Park in Prestatyn. Complimentary shuttle bus to nearby attractions. Direct access to Blue Flag beach.
- Weekend break must be taken in 2018 and used in off – peak holiday times.
- Not to be used in July or August 2018
- Prize winner to take the three-night break at Lyons Holiday Park starting on a Friday
Prize 2: £250 makeover courtesy of Tweedmill Shopping Centre including:
- Wash, cut and blow dry worth £28.50
One outfit for one person. More than one of the same garment cannot be purchased. More than one garment of the same type cannot be purchased. E.g. two dresses and two bags cannot be purchased with this prize.