Win A Luxury Experience With Tate Liverpool
Tate Liverpool and Smooth Radio are giving you the chance to experience the exhibition: Portraying a Nation: Germany 1919 – 1933 like a VIP.
This exclusive prize includes:
- Two free tickets for Portraying a Nation: Germany 1919-1933
- A guided tour of Portraying a Nation
- Meal for two with a glass of wine and dessert in Tate Liverpool’s dazzling café
- A two night stay in a superior room including breakfast at the Titanic Hotel, Stanley Dock
- Dinner for two at Stanley’s Bar & Grill, Titanic Hotel, Stanley Dock
- Two hours thermal access at the Maya Blue Wellness Spa, Titanic Hotel, Stanley Dock
Experience the true glamour and misery of the Weimar Republic…
Portraying a Nation: Germany 1919–1933 presents the ‘real’ faces of Germany during the interwar years seen through the eyes of painter Otto Dix (1891–1969) and photographer August Sander (1876–1964) - two artists whose works document the radical extremes of the country in this period.
Featuring more than 300 paintings, drawings, prints and photographs, Portraying a Nation combines two exhibitions: Otto Dix: The Evil Eye, which includes paintings and works on paper that explore Dix’s harshly realistic depictions of German society and brutality of war, and ARTIST ROOMS: August Sander, which presents photographs from Sander’s best known series People of the Twentieth Century, his attempt to document the German people.