Win a Luxury Weekend Break in Conwy County!
2017 is Wales’ the ‘Year of Legends’ – and there’s a lot celebrate, especially in this part of the world. Llandudno and the Best of North Wales is gearing up for a busy time.
We’re giving you the chance to win a luxury weekend break for two in Conwy County, with a two-night dinner, bed and breakfast stay in a 4 Star Hotel and attraction tickets!
Llandudno is the undisputed, unblemished ‘queen’ of Welsh resorts which conjures up a dreamy, paintbox vision of Victoriana. In terms of that classic seaside experience, what can be more legendary than a stroll to the end of its pristine pier, the longest in Wales?
The great outdoors also beckon. On Llandudno’s doorstep there are world-class castles, historic houses and gardens, and rugged highlands legendary for their outdoor activities. Go walking from Betws-y-Coed. Climb mountains from Capel Curig. Explore the moors and lakes of Mynydd Hiraethog.
Tales of the past come alive at Conwy Castle, a World Heritage Site with a compellingly authentic, brooding presence. Conwy itself, tightly packed within its 13th-century walls, is Wales’ ultimate medieval town.
- Get Cultural
- Explore the castle and walk the walls in medieval Conwy
- Check out Thomas Telford’s Suspension Bridge and Toll-keeper’s House
- Call in at the Princes of Gwynedd exhibition at Conwy Tourist Information Centre. It’s the start of a of a heritage trail that takes you across the county in search of adventures into medieval Welsh history
- Go underground at the Great Orme Mines – the oldest Bronze Age copper mine in the world
- Visit Bodnant Garden with something new to see in every season
- Head to the MOSTYN in Llandudno for an enriching cultural experience in one of Wales’ leading contemporary galleries
- For live events, Llandudno’s Venue Cymru hosts everything from opera and ballet, dance and drama to stand-up and live bands.
- Get Active
- Take a tram to the summit of Great Orme then ski or toboggan down its slopes at Llandudno Ski and Snowboard Centre
- Get back to nature at the Conwy RSPB Reserve
- Catch some waves at Surf Snowdonia in the Conwy Valley – the world’s first inland surf lagoon
- Take a walk on the Wales Coast Path or hike in the hills above Conwy
- Experience a Zip Safari through the canopy of trees at Zip World Fforest in Betws-y-Coed
- Try a new watersport at Colwyn Bay
- Get Tasty
- Enjoy good food cooked with care and passion in cafés, bistros and inns as well as polished cuisine at award-winning country house hotels
- Taste from our bountiful local larder which includes Welsh Black beef and lamb (mountain and the tender saltmarsh variety), artisan farmhouse cheeses, super-fresh seafood straight from the fishing boat and local, wine, beer and even gin!
To find out more visit visitllandudno.org.uk
|You can also find Llandudno and the Best of North Wales on