On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary at Seven 7pm - 10pm
Join Our Fostering Family
Their fostering services support young people aged 5+ who are unable to live with their birth parents through no fault of their own.
Through their range of services Kibble support young people to overcome past traumas and lead healthy, happy and fulfilled lives. Services include:
• Residential Care
• Secure Care
• Primary and Secondary Education
• Intensive Fostering Services
• Young Workforce Development
• Outreach Services
• Preventative and Rehabilitative Community Services
But to do all of this, they need YOU! They need Foster Carers to provide stable, loving homes for care-experienced young people. If you can be a friendly face to provide care and support, welcome a young person into your family home, and be patient and caring even at the toughest of times, they’d love to hear from you.
Kibble works hand-in-hand with foster carers at every step of the way, providing 24/7 support, full training, generous fees and allowances, and respite care. By fostering with Kibble, you become part of a ‘fostering family’ and will always have a great support network around you.
Are you eligible to foster with Kibble? All they ask is that you:
• Live within 25 miles of Paisley, Renfrewshire
• Live in a household with no under 16s
• Have experience with children and adolescents
• Are able to bring the child to school every day
• Live alone or with a live in partner of at least two years