Don't Dream It's Over Crowded House
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Gardening Scotland’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 22nd May 2017 to Friday 26th May 2017 on Smooth Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “GARDEN” and their answer to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day, the presenter will play a clip of a song which has a type of flower in the lyrics. The flower name will be beeped out and entrants will have to guess the flower name which has been removed.
6. One entrant will be brought to air to reveal the correct answer and will be deemed the winner.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner each day will receive a pair of tickets to Gardening Scotland and £200.
9. Tickets can be used for adults and/or children and will be valid for one day of the event from 2nd June to 4th June.
10. £200 will be in the form of a cheque and can take up to 28 days to arrive.
11. Ticket delivery/collection will be discussed with the winner.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.