The Food Warehouse on Smooth Radio Scotland, June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Food Warehouse’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12/06/17 to 25/06/17 on Smooth Radio (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com, answer a multiple-choice question and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12/06/17 and close at 23:59 on 25/06/17.
5. One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. All entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 winner will win a £500 voucher to spend at The Food Warehouse.
• This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
• The voucher can be used at the Food Warehouse store in Clydebank only.
• The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion