On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
RULES – JACKSONS COMPETITION
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Jacksons’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 19th to Friday 23rd June 2017 on Smooth Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword JACKSONS and their answer to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day the entrant wiil need to identify from a series of options which band contains members that are siblings
6. One entrant with the correct answer will be chosen at random and deemed as the winner each day.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize each day is a pair of tickets to see the Jacksons play the Riverside museum on the 2nd July
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.