Every week on the Great British Songbook, we bring you a featured artist - the very best in British musical talent. Take a look
The Great British Songbook | 8pm - Midnight, Saturdays
About Paul Phear
Join Paul Phear every Saturday night from 8pm with The Great British Songbook. Four hours of the best British music from artists such as The Beatles, Roxy Music and Elton John.
- Paul knew he wanted to be in radio from the age of 13
- Paul has worked as a newspaper photographer, a record shop assistant and for a magic trick manufacturing company
- Paul likes to try his hand at being an amateur magician
- Paul has worked in radio since the early 1980s. So he knows what he is doing!
- Paul has two daughters and is a proud Grandad to Daisy
- Paul loves the theatre, having seen nearly every show in the West End and beyond
- Paul's played one off cameo roles in several West End shows, including An Inspector Calls, The Ladykillers and Spamalot
Join Paul Phear for the Great British Songbook every Saturday from 8pm and every weekday afternoon from 1pm.
The Great British Songbook Artists
Contact Paul Phear
Top 6 Songs By The Carpenters
We choose the six top songs from brother-sister duo, The Carpenters.
Happy Birthday Phil Collins! The Top 5 Phil Collins Songs - Watch
We asked our Facebook fans to choose their favourite songs from the Genesis frontman, Phil Collins. Check out the top 5
Top 5 Paul Young Songs - Videos
Paul Young, soulful crooner that he is, dominated the charts in the 1980s. Here, we've chosen our top 5 Paul Young songs - what do you think of our choices?
The 6 Best Songs From Sting
We take a look at six of Sting's best songs of all time. Enjoy!
Missed the name of a song on The Great British Songbook show? Check out the playlist!