All Or Nothing at New Theatre Cardiff
Smooth South Wales
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘All Or Nothing at New Theatre Cardiff’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th October 2016 to Sunday 23rd October 2016 on Smooth South Wales (The "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word ‘STAGE’ to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 00:01 on Monday 10th October 2016 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 16th October 2016 for the first round. The text lines for the second round will open at 00:01 on Monday 17th October 2016 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 23rd October 2016.
4. One winner will be selected from each competition round and will be selected using a random number generator.
5. The winners will be contacted by a member of the Global team within 48 hours of the competition closing. If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the winner being selected a new winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will not be announced on air.
6. Entrants must be aged 16 or over
7. Multiple entries are not permitted, duplicate entries will be excluded from the competition.
8. One winner each week will win a pair of tickets to see All or Nothing at New Theatre, Cardiff.
9. The show runs from Tuesday 1st to Saturday 5th November 2016 and winners will be able to book any show time on any day, subject to availability.
10. Prize delivery/redemption will be discussed with the winner.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.