Smooth London and Smooth North West: Stena Line
Stena Line on Smooth North West and Smooth London, October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Stena Line’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 02/10/17 to 15/10/17 on Smooth North West and Smooth London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 2nd October and close at 23:59 on 15th October 2017.
5. All entrants must go online, register their details and answer the competition question.
6. 1 winner will be selected at random from all of the correct eligible entries.
7. All entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid passport.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
There is one prize of 1 x ferry crossing for 2 adults and 6 nights in a minimum 4* accommodation and £1000 cash. The ferry travel can be on the Holyhead-Dublin or Fishguard-Rosslare route, for 2 adults plus a car and access to the Stena Plus lounge.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Travel insurance is included.
• The prize must be claimed within 28 days of notification.
• There is no cash prize alternative available.
• £1000 cash will be sent to 1 winner via cheque or bank transfer within 28 days of notification.
• All prizes must be booked at least 4 weeks before departure and are subject to availability.
• All elements of the prize are subject to availability. The prize cannot be redeemed during Bank Holidays (15-31 December are restricted as are bank holidays).
• Any changes made after the arrangement has been confirmed will be at the expense of the winner.
• Tickets/vouchers and
confirmed itinerary to be sent to the winner 10-14 days before departure.
• Tourism Ireland and Stena Line is not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services
• Smooth, Stena Line and Tourism Ireland are not responsible for travel fuel, transport, this is the responsibility of the winner
• This draw is not open to employees of Stena Line or Tourism Ireland, their families, or any agency working directly on this project.
• All entrants must be residents of Great Britain.
• Prize as described and arranged as one package – elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually (e.g. using accommodation for one date and ferry for another).
• The winner may be required to take part in reasonable photographic and other publicity in connection with this promotion with no further recompense, including having their names and photographs featured on Smooth, Stena Line and Tourism Ireland’s websites and other social media.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.