Smooth network: easyjet
easyJet Get Set For Summer on Smooth Network, April 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'easyJet Get Set For Summer' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from to Monday 16th April to Sunday 29th April on Smooth Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com/win, register their details and answer a multiple choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 16th April 2018 and close at 23.59pm on Sunday 29th April 2018.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entires and will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. All entrants must be 18 or over and carry a valid passport.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
8. 1x winner will win the following prize;
- 1x Package holiday up to the value of £800.00 for two people, provided by EasyJet holidays.
- £1,000 spending money, provided by Global.
- Travel Insurance Cover, provided by Global
- The winner will receive their winning cash amount won in the form of a cheque. Cheques can take up to 28 days to arrive after the date of winning.
9. Some destinations may require 6 months validity from the return date of travel on winners passport, this is the responsibility of the winner.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Additional Package Holiday Prize Terms and Conditions:
1. There is one Winner who will receive one prize package in total.
2. The Prize will be to the winners choice of destination within the easyJet holidays portfolio.
3. The Prize is an easyJet holidays Package Holiday for two up to the value of £800. This includes: accommodation, return shared hotel to airport transfers and two (2) return standard easyJet flights from the Winner's UK airport of choice, that easyJet flies from direct to their destination of choice that easyJet flies to, and will be supplied by easyJet (the "Package Holiday", the "Flights" and the "Prize"), as further described below.
4. Up to the total Package Holiday value of £800, the Winner/s and their travel companion/s are entitled to one (1) piece of 23kg hold baggage per person each way for the Flights and one (1) piece of hand baggage may be taken on board the Flights per person each way. Hold baggage and hand baggage weight, size and security requirements can be found on the easyJet website: http://www.easyjet.com/en/help/preparing-to-fly/baggage
5. No other expenses will be covered. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize excludes (without limitation) travel insurance, spending money, and transfers to/from the outgoing/returning airport.
6. The Winner agrees to co-operate and provide all information necessary for the Promoter to arrange the Prize.
7. If the Winner cancels one or both of the Flights, no alternative or further Flights will be provided.
8. The Winner and their travel companion must travel together on the same Flights.
9. The Winner will be solely responsible for ensuring that they - and their travel partner - are able to travel, and that they hold a valid passport, any necessary visas and travel documents for the flights in question between the dates agreed.
10. The Package Holiday must be booked within six (6) months from the end of the competition closing date. Travel must be within 10 months from the end of the competition closing date. Travel must take place no earlier than four (4) weeks from the date of booking.
11. Travel dates are subject to hotel availability.
12. Flights cannot be used on UK Bank Holidays.
13. At the time of booking, if the total cost of the requested package holiday exceeds £800, the Winner will need to pay the outstanding amount by credit or debit card.
G. Limitation of liability
1. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or the Winner's travel partner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of accepting the Prize except to the extent caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Regulation EC261/2004 does not apply to Prize flights and no compensation will be payable in the event of flight delay or cancellation. Statutory rights are not affected.