On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary With Paul Phear 6pm - 10pm
Hilton Garden Inn on Smooth, May 2018
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-condition/)(the " Competition Terms and Conditions") of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to 'Hilton Garden Inn' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May 2018 to Sunday 20th May 2018 on Smooth Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com/win/, register their details and correctly answer the question given. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 14/05/18 and close at 23:59 on 20/05/18.
4. One winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
5. The winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
6. All entrants must be 18 or over and the winner and their guest carry a valid passport.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Return flights for two people to Krakow, Poland. Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel. Accommodation at the Hilton Garden Inn Krakow. Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning. Three course meal for two people at Café Oranżeria. Traditional Polish Cooking Class for two people. Includes:
9. Professional chef tuition. Food tasting. Buffet and dishes created during the class
10. Certificate of participation and £1,000 spending money plus travel insurance
Prize Terms & Conditions:
11. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Poland).
12. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non Irish passport holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
13. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
14. Hotel stay will be provided by the client, subject to terms and conditions.
15. Meal is based on two adults enjoying a three-course meal from the main menu including 1 bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
16. Cooking classes subject to availability at the time of booking. Class will take place at At Elierat 10:30, subject to change and will last approximately 3.5 hours. Includes soft drinks and water, buffet and dishes created during the class, food tasting and certificate of participation.
17. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
18. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.