On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
Sky Atlantic - Riviera on Heart Network, Smooth Network, Radio X Network, June 2017.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/, http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/, http://www.radiox.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Sky Atlantic - Riviera’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 12th June 2017 to Sunday 25th June 2017 on the Heart Network, Smooth Network & Radio X Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the Sky Atlantic Riviera page hosted on www.heart.co.uk/, www.smoothradio.com/ or www.radiox.co.uk/ and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Monday 12th June 2017 and close at 23.59pm 25th June 2017.
4. Entrants must answer a simple multiple-choice question to enter the prize draw.
5. All correct and eligible entries received from the Heart, Smooth & Radio X networks, will be merged together, and one winner will be selected at random.
6. Entrants will be notified by call &/or email.
7. By entering this promotion and choosing to opt-in to receive more information, you agree that Sky may use your information to contact you about products and services you may like. You can change your direct marketing preferences by contacting Sky on 08442 41 41 41. You can also click on the “unsubscribe” link in direct marketing emails from Sky.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, be a UK citizen & hold a valid passport.
9. The Competition is not open to employees (or family members of employees) of any Sky UK Limited, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. The Promoter shall allow one entry per household only.
12. The prize is 1 x trip for 2 adults to Nice to include:
• Return flights from London to Nice, including taxes, fees and hand baggage only;
• Return private airport transfers in Nice
• 2 nights’ hotel accommodation in Nice, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a
• double or twin room
• Daily breakfast
• Private 2-hour sunset yacht cruise in Nice, including champagne
• 7-course tasting menu including wine pairings and service charge, at a Michelin
• starred restaurant in Nice
• £250 spending money
• Travel insurance
Specific Prize Terms
• Economy flights available from major international airports in London only; Flights may be indirect and not all routings will be available.
• Winner and guest must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel. Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guest.
• A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking-in to hotel accommodation.
• Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room.
• Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion.
• Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 70 or over.
• Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
• No cash alternative is available.
• Prize is subject to availability.
• Prize cannot be taken from 21st December 2017 – 2nd January 2018 (Christmas and New
Year), over UK bank holidays, or over Easter Sunday.
• Prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be
booked and completed within that time frame.
• Winners must contact prize provider with three preferred travel dates no later than six
weeks prior to departure.
• All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time.
• Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended.
• At least one traveller must be aged 18 or over.
• Where any travellers are aged under 18, they must have prior parental or guardian permission.
• The prize excludes domestic ground transfers.
• The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas
and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.