Smooth select: Coventry Building Society Sept 2017
Coventry Building Society competition on Classic FM, Heart Sussex & Surrey, Heart Kent, and Heart Solent, Smooth Sussex, Smooth Kent and Smooth Solent, September 2017
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.classicfm.com/terms-conditions/competitions/ http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Coventry Building Society’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11th September to 24th September 2017 on Classic FM, Heart Sussex & Surrey, Heart Kent, Heart Solent, Smooth Sussex, Smooth Kent and Smooth Solent (the “Radio Stations”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.smoothradio.com http://www.classicfm.com and http://www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 11th September 2017 and close at 23:59 on 24th September 2017.
- On the enhanced article page at http://www.smoothradio.com http://www.classicfm.com and http://www.heart.co.uk, there will be an image of a UK landmark blurred out and users will need to identify from a selection of multiple choice answers what the landmark is for the chance to win.
- From all correct entries, one winner will be selected at random, if the first drawn winner cannot be contact after 3 attempts then their entry will be void and Global will reselect at random another entry. This process will continue until one winner has been selected.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Prize details
There will be one winner who will win the following relaxing break;
2 nights’ accommodation at Coastguard lookout Dungeness
£300 in the form of a cheque
Travel is not included in the prize
Coastguard lookout is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults and two children sharing the Coastguard lookout with ensuite bathroom on a self-catering basis.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.