Every Breath You Take Police
TalkTalk Burst 2 on the Smooth Network, September - October 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘TalkTalk’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15th September 2017 to 15th October 2017 on the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Friday 15th September and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 15th October.
5. Entrants must answer a multiple choice question to enter the prize draw.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The winner will receive the following tech bundle;
10. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 12.3 Inch Ci5 8GB 256GB Laptop. Features include:
a. Intel Core i5 single core processor
b. 2.4GHz processor speed
c. 256GB SSD storage
d. 12.3 inch screen
e. High definition display
Specific Prize Terms
11. Should these product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice
12. Apple Music subscription will be in the form of a gift card
13. All prizes will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL
receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.