Red Red Wine UB40 Download 'Red Red Wine' on iTunes
Going In Style on Smooth, March 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Going In Style’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 27th March to Friday 7th April on the Smooth Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 27th March and close at 23:59pm on Friday 7th April.
5. The winner will be selected at random by one of the Global team and will be notified by telephone call within 7 days of the competition closing
6. The entrant will then have 28 days within which to claim the Prize. If they fail to claim the Prize within the time limit, or fail to comply with any other instructions or time limits notified, they will forfeit their right to the Prize and the claim will be invalid.
7. Entrants must be 18 years or older.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 1 x £1000 in the form of a Cheque.
Prize Terms and Conditions:
10. Prize money of £1,000 will be fulfilled in the form of a Cheque within 28 days of the winner being contacted and confirmed.
11. The prize will be awarded in GBP.
12. Winner must have a valid, UK bank account.
13. Prize is non-transferable.
14. These terms are subject to English Law and by submitting an entry, entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.