Terms and Conditions: Win a luxury villa break for 4 people in southwest France
Terms and conditions for text to win competition on Smooth Radio.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Network, Smooth Network and Gold.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes Heart Essex– 82122 (SUN), Heart South West – 82122 (FRANCE), Heart Kent – 82122 (VILLA), Heart Sussex – 82122 (HOLIDAY), Smooth – 65588 (VILLA), Gold – 65588 (HOLIDAY) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 6.00am on Friday 16th March 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10.00pm on Monday 2nd April 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. 7-night stay at Maison Charente in France for 4 people, inclusive of return flights from UK to France.
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-The prize includes an 7-night villa stay at Maison Charente, France, for four people, with return ecomony flights from any UK airport to either Poitiers, Limoges or La Rochelle airports, subject to availability.
-Flights may be indirect and the routing will be determined by Oliver’s Travels.
-Winner must be 18 years of age or older.
-Holiday must be taken by 30 June 2019.
-Prize cannot be taken in July 2018, or Christmas/New Year week 2018.
-The villa stay should be booked at least four weeks in advance of preferred departure date.
-Dates are subject to availability.
-Includes economy car hire for 7-nights.
-Includes deluxe champagne arrival and welcome hamper with local delicacies.
-Includes bikes for four for the duration of your stay.
-Includes a beauty treatment of choice for each guest by a professional beauty therapist.
-Includes 4 Baseline Medium Duffle Bags in Olive from Briggs & Riley.
-Bags will be delivered to the winner within 6 week’s of the prize close date.
-Car hire is economy only, no GPS.
-Winners must have a valid driving license to hire and drive the car.
-The Winner must provide credit card details to Oliver’s Travels before the holiday as the winner will be liable to pay for any damages.
-The prize excludes ground transfers in the UK, additional meals and drinks which are not included in the prize, additional excursions, attractions, treatments, gratuities, personal expenses, insurance, visas and vaccinations where required and all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize.
-The prize and all its elements are subject to availability. In the unlikely event that the villa is no longer available with Oliver’s Travels a replacement villa will be provided of equal or greater value.
-The Prize Provider of the holiday is Oliver’s Travels Limited, Unit 6G, 26-32 Voltaire Road, Clapham North Art Centre, London SW4 6DH.
-The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
-Wheelchair access may be limited.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.