• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/competition-terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “‘The O2 Arena, London – Rod Stewart ‘From Gasoline Alley to Another Country Hits 2016’)” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Monday 21/11/06 on Smooth London, the Smooth AM Network and Smooth Extra (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) starting with the keyword ‘ROD’. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be detailed out on air.
• A presenter will ask listeners to listen out a for a Rod Stewart song and ask listeners to text the world ‘ROD’ to 65588 when they hear the song.
• After the closing time (at the end of the song) one entrant will be selected from all those received during the valid entry period.
• All entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
• For the avoidance of doubt, each competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
• The winner and their guest must be 18 years of age or older
• Entry is restricted to 5 entries per person.
• Each winner (of which there will be 1 in total) will win 1 x pair of tickets to see Rod Stewart live at The O2 in London on Friday 25th November - The Friday 25th November date has been postponed. The concert will now take place on Sunday 26th February, 2017.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
10. Additional Terms & Conditions
- Transport and accommodation are not provided. Tickets are non transferable.
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event and /or Event Partner, which can be found on the event website and/or obtained at the box office. Breach of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the venue or Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified. Tickets cannot be exchanged unless the event is cancelled.
- If an event is cancelled or rescheduled we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are given subject to the venue or Event Partner’s rights to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue and Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of patrons.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- The venue and Event Partner accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- There will be no right to pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind, unless offered by management.
- Ticket holders give their express consent to their actual or simulated likeness to be included within any film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording in relation to the event and/or any element thereof and such film, photograph, video, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security, which may be carried out for the security of customers.
- Any ticket holder throwing objects (beer, glasses etc.) will be removed from the building and no refund given. Furthermore, customer details will be provided to the regulatory authorities should an offence be alleged to have taken place.
- Smoking is not permitted in the venue offenders will be ejected.
- If the show is cancelled then unfortunately no replacement or new tickets will be offered to the winner.
The winner must be one of those that attends, tickets are non-transferable