On Air Now
Smooth Love Songs with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
SMOOTH’S ADVENT CALENDAR ON-AIR COMPETITION ON THE SMOOTH NETWORK
DECEMBER 2016 RULES
3) Details of the Competition
To enter the competition, an entrant must:
3.1 Answer the question posed by the presenter(s) on-air.
3.2 Send a text message starting with the word WIN, followed by the answer to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at £1.00 plus standard network rate.
3.3 The Text Message Line will open at 07:00:00 and close at 23:59:59 each day. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. Global Radio is not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of your text message to us.
3.4 After the closing time, one entrant will be selected from all those received during the valid entry period. That person will be brought to air to give the answer they submitted in their text entry. If their answer is incorrect, another entrant will be selected at random until an entrant who entered with the correct answer is selected and a winner is decided and prize for that competition round is awarded.
3.5 All entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call may be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
3.6 For the avoidance of doubt, each competition round is a separate round and the text system will be re-set after each round.
4.1 Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
4.2 You can enter each round of the Competition as many times as you like. We strongly advise against excessive use.
4.3 For competition rounds with a cash prize, entrants must have a bank account, as the prize will be paid via cheque or bank transfer.
5.1 The prize is one of the following, as described on air for each specific competition round by the presenter(s):
- 49 Inch 4K LED LG TV, Model No. 49UH770V
- The Top 10 Toys 2016 (as decided by Hamleys) including: Jelly Belly Bean Boozled Beanboozled 4th Edition Jumbo Spinner J 357G –TLCC, v Tech 171683 Kidizoom DX Smart Watch, Hasbro Pie Face Showdown Game, Star Wars BB8 Virtual Reality Viewer BB8, Lego Star Wars 75156 Krennics Imperial Shuffle Building, Nerf N Strike Mega Mastodon Blaster, Fisher-Price Code-a-pillarTM Toy, Paw Patrol Marshall Remote control dog, Dreamworks Trolls Hug Time Poppy Doll, Marvin’s Magic 100 Amazing Magic Tricks.
- iPhone 7 Black 32GB
- Indulgent Spa Break Vouchers for 2 people experience worth £479 from Virgin Experience Days plus £50 towards travel which will be paid separately by cheque
- Merry Christmas Hamper (Luxury Food & Drink Hamper) from Fortnum & Mason
- Ultimate Home Appliance Bundle including: Dyson DC40 Multi-floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Hotpoint Washing Machine Model No. RPD9467J, Hotpoint Tumble Dryer Model No. TDWSF83BEZ
- Michael Kors Selma Black Medium Tote Bag and shoes up to a value of £400
- iPad Pro 32GB Space Grey
- Macbook Air 13” 128GB
- Prize consists of 4 photoshoots and 4 makeovers and is for a family of 4. Additional makeovers and photoshoots can be purchased by the prizewinner if desired. (From Red Letter Days)
- Selection of Family Games and movies including: Sony PlayStation 4 500GB Console with LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens Game + Blu-Ray Movie, Rise of The Tomb Raider PS4 Game, Battlefield 1 PS4 Game, Little Big Planet 3 PS4 Game, The Legend of Tarzan DVD, Inception DVD, Interstellar DVD, The Lady in the Van DVD, The Jungle Book DVD, Alice Through the Looking Glass DVD, Jason Bourne DVD, Finding Dory DVD, The BFG DVD
- A year’s supply of wine from RedOrWhiteTonight.com including: 5 cases of 12 bottles each
- £1,000 paid by either Cheque or Bank Transfer
5.2 The prize is non-transferrable.
5.3 Global Radio reserves the right to change the prize or any part of it at any time.
5.4 Whilst every effort will be made to ensure prizes are delivered in time for Christmas, there may be circumstances beyond the control of Global which mean this is not possible. In such cases, we will let winners know as soon as possible and endeavour to deliver prizes as soon as possible thereafter, within the following 28 days.
5.5 The Promoter is Global Radio.
SP: Global Radio Services Ltd, 30 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212196.