Terms and conditions for Smooth Haven June competition.
HAVEN on Smooth Network, June 2016
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-use (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Haven]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [6th June] to [19th June 2016] on [Smooth Network] (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to [smoothradio.com] and register their details. Online entry will open at 0601 on 6th June and close at 2359 on 19th June 2016.
4. Entrants need to answer the question, the answer to which can be found in the Haven video.
5. The winner will be picked at random from all the correct entries and notified via email.
6. All entrants much be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The winner will receive a 4 night midweek [Mon – Fri] or 3 night weekend [Fri – Mon] Self-Catering break for a family of up to 6 people sharing a 3 bedroom Prestige holiday home at any Haven Holiday Park featured within the 2016 brochure (caravan grade upgrades are available at an extra cost to the winner) and includes fun passes for upto 6 people. Break excludes school and bank holiday dates and exclude. Activity passes (bundle of up to 24) are for on park activities only and do not count towards concessions on our park, activities can be booked up to 12 hours prior to arrival, and are subject to availability. Activities and entertainment may vary by park, some activities may occur extra charges please see the current Haven brochure and website for more information. You will get a temporary owners privilege card from the caravan sales team, present your card at participating outlets on park and receive 15% discount on your purchase at the till (Thornwick Bay give 5% instead). The card cannot be used to pay for or to obtain a discount on e-top ups, cigarettes and tobacco, lottery, stamps, bingo, petrol, gas bottles, purchases made at a petrol station, health and beauty spas or at any 3rd party outlet on park unless otherwise stated. This is self catering holiday and does not include food or travel. During your break you will have an appointment with the caravan sales team to discuss holiday home ownership. The prizes have a zero cash value and cannot be transferred, bookings are subject to availability. All offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time. They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, third party discount or voucher and must be booked direct with Haven. All bookings must be made by an individual aged 21 or over.
The winner will also receive a cheque for £1,000.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.