Win An All-Inclusive Beach Holiday To Barbados on Smooth Radio September/October 2016.
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") which will run from 8th September 2016 at 3pm to 7th October 2016 at 2pm (“the Duration”).
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Capital FM, Capital Xtra, Heart, Classic FM, Smooth, Gold and Radio X
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word BEACH to one of the following radio stations shortcodes: Capital 83958, Capital Xtra 61236,Heart 82122, Classic FM 61812, Smooth 65588, Gold 81156, Radio X 83936 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 3pm 8th September 2016 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 2pm 7th October 2016 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they reply with the word STOP. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies STOP to the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. After the competition closes on Friday October 7th at 2pm, a random draw will take place of all eligible entries received between the Opening Time and the Closing Time to determine the winner. All winners will be required to talk to the presenter/s and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the entrant fails to answer their phone, are driving, or if any fault occurs immediately prior to or during these calls and it is not possible to re-establish contact with the caller, another contestant will be selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
8. You must be over 18 to enter the Competition.
9. You can enter as many times as you like, however you must text STOP after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
10. The prize consists of an all inclusive holiday to Barbados
11. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
12. The prize is non transferable.
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phonepay Plus (ORG831-51159-55647).
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
- The prize includes an all-inclusive 7-night holiday at Sandals Barbados for two people; this includes luxurious accommodation, return flights from London, gourmet meals at the resort’s 11 restaurants, premium brand drinks, all land and water sport’s including scuba diving, tips and airport transfers inclusive.
- The prize must be booked before 31st January 2017, and must be taken before 31st October 2017.
- All prize elements must be redeemed at the same time.
- Accommodation is on a Luxury Included® (all-inclusive) basis in a deluxe room with a king sized bed.
- Flights provided are from London, in economy class and are subject to availability.
- Resort transfers are included, but domestic transfers, including any flights to London, are not included.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and spending money is not included.
- Holiday insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel.
- The prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken during peak seasons* and cannot be confirmed until 90 days prior to departure.
* 15th December 2016 – 3rd January 2017
13th - 25th February
9th - 23rd April July and August
- Once dates are confirmed there will be an administration fee for any changes made to the reservation. This fee varies in accordance with the airline.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable, non-refundable, and is subject to Sandals Resorts’ normal terms and conditions.
- Sandals Resorts are for couples and accommodation includes a king sized bed.
- Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate prize winners from the stated resort to an alternative Sandals resort if rooms become unavailable for the travel dates requested.
- By entering this competition you consent to your details being shared with our parent company located outside the European Economic Area.
- The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of promoter Unique Vacations (UK) Ltd and their associated agencies.
- Not included in the prize; Treatments at the Red Lane Spa, Excursions through Island Routes, and any gift shop purchases. -Prize winners must be over the age of 18.
- The winners must ensure that they have the correct travel documentation and obtain the relevant Visas. Such travel documentation is at the sole expense of the winner. Failure to be granted a Visa and or have the necessary travel documentation will result in the winner forfeiting their prize.
- Wheelchair access may be limited.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value. - In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize. - Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
- Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative. This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.