Happy Birthday Madge! Here Are 10 Of Her Best Quotes
16 August 2016, 07:00 | Updated: 16 August 2016, 11:47
Love her or hate her, The Queen of Pop has A LOT to say!
As the Queen of Pop celebrates her 58th birthday, here's a celebration of her best ever quotes!
(If only we had one-tenth of her confidence!)
1. "I'm tough, I'm ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a b****, okay."
2. "I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams."
3. "Everyone probably thinks that I'm a raving nymphomaniac, that I have an insatiable sexual appetite, when the truth is I'd rather read a book."
4. "A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want."
5. "I want to be like Gandhi, and Martin Luther King, and John Lennon... but I want to stay alive."
6. "When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it."
7. "I think that everyone should get married at least once, so you can see what a silly, outdated institution it is."
8. "I have the same goal I've had ever since I was a girl: I want to rule the world."
9. "Better to live one year as a tiger, then a hundred as sheep."
10. "I wouldn't have turned out the way I was if I didn't have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against."