On Air Now
The Smooth Sanctuary with Gary Vincent 7pm - 10pm
27 April 2017, 11:37 | Updated: 31 May 2017, 15:20
Smooth’s charity, Global’s Make Some Noise, is giving you a chance to enjoy a once in a lifetime experience while helping young people in the UK.
Imagine trekking through the clouds, high in The Andes, to discover an ancient world - the lost city of Machu Picchu. It’s an experience you’ll never forget.
You could be on this incredible South American adventure between 30th March and 8th April next year with Global’s Make Some Noise.
The charity raises money which helps disadvantaged youngsters all across the UK.
The ten-day trek will see you head to Peru and explore the incredible historic Inca capital of Cusco, hike the Peruvian Andes and finally reach the world famous ancient city of Machu Picchu, situated 2,430m above the Sacred Valley.
You can find out more details and the full itinerary for this incredible trip here.
Taking part in the challenge is simple. All you have to do is pay a non-refundable registration fee of £395 and commit to raising £3,975 for Smooth’s charity Global’s Make Some Noise.*
In return, you’ll receive:
- International flights to and from the UK, meals and accommodation during the challenge.
- First class support from the Make Some Noise team to help you reach your fundraising target, with a dedicated member of staff on hand to advise you every step of the way.
- Fundraising materials including t-shirts, collection buckets and tins as requested.
- A dedicated Facebook group where you can get to know the other trekkers taking on this bucket-list challenge.
- Regular email updates packed with fundraising tips and tricks.
- An invite to visit the Smooth studio in London to meet other participants ahead of your trip.
- A Global’s Make Some Noise t-shirt to wear with pride during your trek.
- A guarantee that the money you raise really will make a difference.
The experience is run by our trekking partner, Charity Challenge, who have over 16 years experience in delivering stunning treks to thousands of fundraisers.
You’ll be travelling with like-minded people, all raising money for the same great cause. So go on, do something extraordinary and sign up now.
A minimum of 51% of your fundraising will be donated to Global’s Make Some Noise.