On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
East Midland Trains on Smooth East Midlands October 2018
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to East Midland Trains radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th October to Sunday 21st October on Smooth East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
2. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details.
3. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 8th October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 21st October 2018. One winner will be selected at random from all correct answers.
4. The winner will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
5. All entrants must be aged 18 or over. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
6. One prize will be won and this includes the following:
Return train travel with East Midlands Trains for two people
Return private transfers from the station to the hotel
Overnight accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant
London food tour for two people. Includes:
10 food tastings
Tour of east London
Traditional afternoon tea at the Ritz for two people. Includes:
Finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve, a selection of afternoon teacakes and pastries and 18 types of loose-leaf tea to choose from
Prize terms and conditions:
1. Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organizer and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
2. Travel will be by East Midlands Trains where possible, must be off peak and booked a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
3. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bath room on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
4. London food tour for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking and will last 3 hours 30 minutes. Winners choice of 10am or 10:45am start from Spitalfields, East London. The tour will conclude outside Shoreditch High Street Overground Station. Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
5. Traditional afternoon tea at the Ritz for two people is subject to availability at the time of booking. Sittings for Traditional Afternoon Tea take place at 11.30am 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.30pm and 7.30pm. The winner will be advised of the dress code at the time of booking.
6. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
7. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.