On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Gareth Evans 6am - 10am
Smooth Escapes on Smooth Radio East Midlands, March/April 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.smoothradio.com/terms-use (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of CommunicorpUK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Smooth Escapes’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 0000 Monday 14th October to 2359 Sunday 24th November on Smooth Radio East Midlands (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must answer the question on the Smooth Escapes webpage and register their details for that week's prize (listed below.)
4. Online entry for each round will open at 0000 on Monday and close at 2359 on the following Sunday.
5. One winner will be selected at random from all the correct eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone. The conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a call from Communicorp UK, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Entrants must be 18 years or older
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Entrants must live or work within a DE, NG, LE, LN, NN, PE or S postcode.
WEEK 1: Mon 14th Oct - Sun 20th Oct: Two tickets to see Michael Buble live at Nottingham Arena on Fri 6th December 2019. Bed and breakfast for two at Harts Hotel, Nottingham including a glass of prosecco per person on arrival. For avoidance of doubt, there is NO meet and greet with the artist, or event hospitality included.
WEEK 2: Mon 21st Oct - Sun 27th Oct: Signature Spa Day for two at Eden Hall Day Spa, subject to availability. Includes an 85 minute top-to-toe pampering treatment, a fabulous three course lunch in the restaurant, full use of all the spa facilities including pool, heated rooms, gym and exercise classes. An overnight stay for two at Manor Court including breakfast and champagne on arrival, subject to availability. Over-16s only. Travel is not included. Prize must be taken by 31st January 2020.
8. Prize is not transferable.
9. CommunicorpUK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.