Smooth East Mids: Lionel Richie Chesterfield/Lincoln terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions: Lionel Richie Chesterfield/Lincoln
Lionel Richie tickets Chesterfield/Lincoln on Smooth East Midlands May 2018
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at smoothradio.com) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Lionel Richie tickets Chesterfield/Lincoln radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Smooth Radio East Midlands from Mon 21st to Fri 25th May.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the competition an entrant must listen to Smooth Breakfast or the Smooth Drive Home and text in during the specified Lionel Richie song played in full. Lines will close when the song ends, and a random winner will be selected to win the prize for that round.
The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone, talk to the presenter/s and a call recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If you do not pick up the phone we reserve the right to select an alternative winner. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- Entrants must be ages 18 or over or have the bill payers’ permission
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person
- Entrants' primary address must be within a DE, NG, LE, LN or S postcode.
Winner will win tickets to see Lionel Richie live at either Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln on June 10th or the Proact Stadium, Chesterfield on June 21st.
- Mon 21st May: Breakfast 1 x pair of standard tickets, Drive 1 x pair of standard tickets.
- Tues 22nd May: Breakfast 1 x pair of standard tickets, Drive 1 x pair of standard tickets.
- Weds 22nd May: Breakfast 1 x pair of standard tickets, Drive 1 x pair of standard tickets.
- Thurs 24th May: Breakfast 1 x pair of standard tickets, Drive 1 x pair of standard tickets.
- Fri 25th May: Breakfast 1 x pair of HOSPITALITY tickets, Drive 1 x pair of HOSPITALITY tickets.
- Wherever possible, tickets will be allocated to the winner's nearest show, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- No "meet and greet" with the artist included, or car parking, and hospitality is only included where specified.
Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.