Quincy Jones concert Terms and Conditions
7 June 2018, 15:50 | Updated: 7 June 2018, 15:53
• The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Quincy Jones’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run daily from 1600 – 1900 on 11/06/2018 to 15/06/2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Smooth London and Smooth AMs.
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must correctly answer the daily question as set on-air.
• To enter, an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word DRIVE, followed by their answer, to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”), within the opening and closing times of the Competition.
• Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
• The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
• From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be chosen at random and bought to air and announced as the winner. All Entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter, and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast, the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
• Entry is restricted to those aged 18 years or over.
• The winner must be 18 years of age or older and their guest must be 16 years of age or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
There is 1 daily prize (Monday – Friday) which includes:
• A Pair of Standard Tickets to see ‘Quincy Jones, A Life In Song: An 85th Birthday Celebration’ live at London’s O2 on Wednesday 27th June 2018.
Further conditions applicable to the prize:
• This prize is non-transferrable or refundable.
• This prize includes Tickets only and does not include travel or accommodation.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion