On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 6am - 10am
Smooth London, Heathrow Parking, Online competition
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Heathrow Parking’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 15.05.19 to 24.05.19 on Smooth London(the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Entrants must answer a question on https://www.smoothradio.com/london/win/ to enter
4. Online will open at 00:01 on 15th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 24th May 2019
5. From all eligible and correct entries received, one winner will be selected at random and deemed the winner
6. The winner will be contacted within 2 working days of the competition closing.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Return flights for two people from London Heathrow to Lisbon, Portugal
Free Official Heathrow Meet & Greet parking for one vehicle for two nights at terminal of departure
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
2 nights’ accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel
Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
£100.00 Spending money
Additional prize T&Cs
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain).
Flights will be from London Heathrow. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes, surcharges and one piece of checked baggage per two people.
Official Heathrow Parking Meet & Greet Service subject to availability and only redeemable within the context of the prize.
Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
Hotel will be classed as a 4 Star and will be based on two people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion and there is no cash alternative.