On Air Now
The Smooth Drive Home with Tina Hobley 4pm - 7pm
Charities Aid Foundation
Heart London & Smooth London/South East
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) apply to ‘Charities Aid Foundation’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd to Sunday 16th December 2018 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart London and Smooth London/South East.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition entrants must go online to either www.heart.co.uk or www.smoothradio.com and answer a question, and register their details.
4. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 3rd December 2018 and close at 23.59 on Sunday 16th December 2018.
5. After the closing date, Global will randomly select four winners at random from all correct entries from Heart and Smooth collectively. The winners will be notified by either phone or email.
6. To enter entrants must be 18 years or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. There will be four winners who will each receive the following prize: ‘The Knightsbridge’ Harrods Christmas Hamper https://images.harrods.com/content/hampers-ingredients-227281.pdf (Hamper contents are subject to change.)
10. Should this product be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, Global Radio reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
11. The Prize is not transferable. There are no cash alternatives.
12. Prizes will be sent out by Global the week commencing 17th December 2018.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning or an entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize the winning, the Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
14. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.