P Diddy: New sexual assault allegations filed against rapper Sean Combs

24 May 2024, 11:47 | Updated: 24 May 2024, 13:33

A former fashion student has accused rapper P Diddy of sexually assaulting her more than 20 years ago when she was a fashion student in New York City.

April Lampros, who is now 51, filed a claim at the Supreme Court of New York County on Thursday, according to NBC, Sky News's sister outlet in the United States.

She claims the musician - whose real name is Sean Combs - sexually assaulted her on four occasions between 1995 and the early 2000s, including once when she was forced to take ecstasy and have sex with Combs' former girlfriend Kim Porter.

Porter died in 2018 of pneumonia.

Ms Lampros also claims that years after she severed ties with Combs, 54, she learned he was alleged to have recorded them having sex without her knowledge and showed the recording to others.

It comes just days after CCTV video footage emerged showing Combs attacking his ex-partner Cassie Ventura in a hotel hallway in 2016.

The rapper responded to the video saying he was "truly sorry," and was "disgusted" by his "inexcusable" behaviour.

Before the video emerged, Combs had denied all allegations of abuse and wrongdoing. He had previously called Cassie's allegations sickening.

Many celebrities hit out at his behaviour, with actress and model Emily Ratajkowski calling him a "monster".

Ventura has since thanked people for "the outpouring of love", adding that "domestic violence… broke me down to someone I never thought I would become".

Combs cannot be prosecuted for his actions in the hotel video as they took place too long ago.

Ms Lampros - who is suing Combs over allegations of battery, sexual assault, infliction of emotional distress and gender-motivated violence - is the sixth woman to detail assault allegations against Combs in a lawsuit.

On Tuesday, a former model filed a federal lawsuit alleging that Combs drugged and sexually assaulted her at his New York City recording studio in 2003 after they met at a Men's Fashion Week event.

Crystal McKinney, who was 22 at the time of the alleged attack, said she smoked marijuana with Combs, which she "later came to understand" was laced with a narcotic or intoxicating substance.

She said she was sexually assaulted by Combs in the bathroom, before losing consciousness and later waking up in a taxi and realised she had been sexually assaulted.

In March, his homes in Los Angeles and Miami were raided by Homeland Security as part of an ongoing sex trafficking investigation by federal authorities in New York.

Read more on Sky News:
Police officer who arrested world number one golfer is disciplined
Sean Kingston's home raided - as his mother arrested

In April, Combs was named in a lawsuit that alleges his son sexually assaulted a woman working on a yacht chartered by his father.

Ventura, who began dating Combs a few years after meeting him in 2005, and split with him in 2019, sued him in November, alleging she was trafficked, raped, plied with drugs and beaten by Combs over a 10-year period.

The lawsuit claimed he forced her to have sex with male sex workers while he filmed them. The case was settled the day after it was filed.

Combs - who has never been formally charged - denies all charges against him.

Sky News has contacted the rapper for comment.