The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at Smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Restaurant week 2020 radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Smooth North East from 14th January – 14rd January
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Smoothradio.com/Northeast and register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 6am 14th Jan 2020 and close at midnight on 14th Jan 2020.
A winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will be notified within 7 days from the close of the competition.
The competition is open to over 18’s only and proof of age may be required
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1. Entrant must be work/study/reside within the Smooth Radio North East’s TSA.
2. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable,
3. Smooth Radio reserve the right to exchange the prize at any time.
- 3 course meal for 2 people with a bottle of wine for 20th January at 6pm
- a week long bus pass from Arriva for travel the week of Restaurant Week
- a years subscription of Luxe Magazine