Terms and Conditions - Portmeirion
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at Smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Smooth Escapes Portmeirion radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Smooth North East & Smooth Radio North West & Smooth Radio East Midlands from 24th September – 21st October 2019
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Smoothradio.com and register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 00.01 24th September 2019 and close at midnight on 21st October 2019.
A winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will be notified with 7 days from the close of the competition.
The prize is as follows:
- 2 night stay for 2 at Portmeirion (hotel, village or castle)
- Dinner one night in Hotel Portmeirion
- Dinner one night in Castell Deudraeth
- Bottle of Prosecco in room on arrival
- Afternoon tea on day of their choice
- Spa treatment for 2 at the Mermaid Spa
- Private buggy tour of the village
The competition is open to over 18’s only and proof of age may be required
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1. Entrant must be work/study/reside within the Smooth Radio North East’s, Smooth Radio North West, or Smooth Radio East Midlands TSA.
2. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable
3. Smooth Radio reserve the right to exchange the prize at any time.
4. Must be taken within 12 months.
5. Must be booked in advance be contacting the reservations team direct on 01766 772300.
6. Not valid during school holidays.
7. Subject to availability and subject to normal T&Cs https://portmeirion.wales/terms-and-conditions
8. Excludes Peacock Suite & Penthouse
9. Not vaild during Christmas and New Year period