On Air Now
The Smooth Late Show with Martin Collins 10pm - 1am
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at Smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Blackshaws radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Smooth North East from 31st May 2019 – 14th July 2019
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Smoothradio.com/Northeast and register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 31st May 2019 and close at midnight on 14th July. Should the contestant be successful, this will grant them entry to the grand final event and must be available to attend on the 28th July 2019
A winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will be notified with 7 days from the close of the competition.
On Air entry:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must correctly answer the question as set on-air.
• To enter, an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word CAR, followed by their answer, to 65588 (the “Text Message Line”), within the opening and closing times of the Competition given out on air by the presenter
• Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
• The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
• From all correct and eligible entries, one winner will be chosen at random and announced as the winner. All Entrants selected to play may be required to talk to the presenter, and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Smooth, is driving at the time of the call and unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast, the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The producer’s decision is final.
All entrants must be able to attend the grand final, at Blackshaw's on Sunday July 28th (times TBC), where an elimination style competition round will find the eventual winner. Any entrant who is not able to attend this event will forfeit their place to win the car.
Suzuki Ignis SZ3 1.2 Dualjet SZ3 5dr.
Full spec can be found at
The competition is open to over 18’s only and proof of age may be required
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Entrant must be work/study/reside within the Smooth Radio North East’s TSA.
The prize is as stated and is non-transferable,
This competition is not open to staff from Blackshaws.
Any personal OPT-IN data submitted will be used by Blackshaws.
-The car must be collected from Blackshaws Dealership, where paperwork will be signed.
-The car won’t be available to drive away on the day of the event, (July 28th), a date for handover will be given to the winner.
-Entrants must be aged 18 or over
-You must hold a full valid driving licence
-The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance must be provided prior to collection of the car.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
If you win a, we may publish your full name, town or area of residence and image indefinitely on smoothradio.com, Smooth Radio’s social media channels and outdoor advertising. We will seek your permission before publishing.