Win Flights and Spending Money With KLM
KLM on Smooth North East Jan 2020
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at Smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to KLM radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Smooth North East from 10 January until 23 January 2020.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to Smoothradio.com/Northeast and register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 00.01 on Monday 10 January 2020, and close at midnight on 23 January 2020.
A winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries and will be notified within 7 days from the close of the competition.
The competition is open to over 18’s only and proof of age may be required. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1. Entrant must be work/study/reside within the Smooth Radio North East’s TSA.
2. The prize is as stated and is non-transferable.
3. Entrants must complete all mandatory data fields in the competition entry form. Any incomplete or inaccurate entries will be disqualified.
4. Any personal OPT-IN data submitted will be used by KLM
5. Smooth Radio reserve the right to exchange the prize at any time.
KLM will do all possible to confirm your flights subject to the following:
• Prize includes one pair of KLM Economy Class return tickets (including taxes) from Teesside International Airport to any destination on the KLM Worldwide network. Tickets are subject to availability.
• Flights should be fully operated by KLM
• Each return ticket must be used together (both passengers must travel together).
• One of the passengers must be the prize winner. An adult must accompany any children or infant.
• KLM is not responsible for any transport at the destination, transfers to or from the airports, accommodation or any other travel expense.
• Booking period finishes on 31 MARCH 2020
• Travel period finishes on 30 JUNE 2020.
• Travel is not permitted between 3 APRIL 2020 and 19 APRIL 2020
• Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
• No extension of the date or change of destination is allowed from those specified in these T&Cs.
• No change of companion, names, travel dates or any other detail in the tickets is allowed once these have been issued.
• Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value.
• Income taxes (if any) paid on the value of this prize, or any other applicable surcharges, shall be the responsibility of the winner, parent, or legal guardian.
• Winning tickets are excluded from the Flying Blue programme. Winners who are members of this programme, including those who accompany them, may not accrue Miles for the prize flights.
• Winner must be over the age of 18 with a valid passport to travel (valid for at least 6 months beyond the return date for the trip). Winner and accompanying persons must obtain all visas, permissions and other documentation required. KLM is not liable for the costs of obtaining the correct entry documents.
There will be 1 competition winner – winning the below
Two economy class return tickets from Teesside International Airport to any destination on the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines worldwide network
Travel is not permitted between 3 APRIL 2020 and 19 APRIL 2020
Booking period finishes on 31 MARCH 2020
Travel period finishes on 30 JUNE 2020.
Booking must be made at least 30 days before the preferred date of travel.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR FLIGHTS
1. Visit www.klm.com to check schedules