Terms: Win An Ice Village Experience For Your Workplace
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to “Win An Ice Village Experience For Your Workplace” radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from Wednesday 28th November 2018 to Friday 21st December 2018 (the “Duration”) on Smooth Radio North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Listeners will be required to register their workplace/up to 9 friends and colleagues at smoothradio.com
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 12th November and close at 23:59 on Sunday 18th November.
5. One entrant will be selected at random at midday every Friday afternoon during the Smooth Drive Home when a representative from the radio station will call the winner.
6. All Entrants selected to play on-air may be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Communicorp UK, is driving at the time of the call and unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer), the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random. The Producer’s decision is final.
7. Both the number of rounds through the Competition Duration, and the end date of the overall Competition are flexible, and may change at the discretion of the Radio Station. Competition rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. Smooth reserves the right to take the game off air for bank holidays, or at other times when programming output requires it.
8. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
9. Entries are restricted to one per person for the duration of the competition
10. Use of an Arctic hut (fits 8-10 people) for two hours
11. Includes £60 drinks allowance during the 2 hours
12. Ice Village access
13. Ice rink access
14. The prize is non-transferrable
15. Please note winners will be required to book within a week of winning and hut hire is subject to availability
15. Communicorp UK reserves the right to change the prize or part of it at any time.