On Air Now
The Smooth Drive Home with Angie Greaves 4pm - 7pm
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at smoothradio.com apply to Kia Motor Group radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 12th August to Wednesday 11th September (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Smooth Radio North West
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
3. To register for a ticket an entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and register their details on the Drive in Cinema page. Online entry will open at 00:00 and close at 23:59
4. All registrations will be sent a e-ticket to their chosen film(s) via email. Each film has a capacity of 500 cars. If the capacity is exceeded Smooth Radio reserve the right to turn away cars.
5. To enter the cinema, show your e-ticket via phone or printed copy to the staff at the entrance.
6. You will be guided to a spot by staff members. Please note staff will direct vehicles according to size, to allow a clear view of the screen for all attendees.
7. If you are attending two films within one day you will be asked to move your vehicle between films to an appropriate spot to allow a clear view of screen for all attendees.
8. Smooth Radio retain the right to ask anyone who is abusive, verbally or physically to leave the site immediately.
9. Please note the classifications of all films and Smooth Radio take no responsibility for the content within each film.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. 1 ticket to allow one vehicle entrance to the Smooth Drive in Cinema.
11. Entry is only valid for the film stated on the ticket. If you register for 2 films you will receive 2 e-tickets, 3 films will accumulate to 3 e-tickets and so on.
12. Ticket is non-exchangeable, and no alternative will be given if entrant cannot attend