On Air Now
Smooth Breakfast with Darren Parks 6am - 10am
‘Flights to the East Coast’ on Smooth North West, June 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com//terms-conditions/ (the“ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Flights to the East Coast’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 22nd June 2018 to 29th June 2018 on Smooth North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com and register their details, select which destination they would like to win and answer a multiple choice question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 22nd June 2018 and close at 14:59 on the 29th June 2018.
4. From the pool of entrants with the correct answer, one will be selected at random by the Breakfast Show Producer on the 29th June and brought to air.
5. From the pool of entrants with the correct answer, one will be selected at random by the Drivetime Show Producer on the 29th June and brought to air.
6. The two entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
7. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested.
8. The winner of the holiday will need a valid passport in order to travel.
9. Entrants must enter as an individual using their own legal name.
10. No persons (including their immediate families) connected with the administration of this competition are eligible to enter.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Breakfast winner prize is 2 return economy flights from Manchester Airport to Boston or New York in USA with Thomas Cook Airlines plus £500 spending money
13. Drive winner prize is 2 return economy flights from Manchester Airport to Boston or New York in USA with Thomas Cook Airlines plus £250 spending money
14. The spending money will arrive in the form of a cheque up to 28 days from the winner confirming their postal address.
15. The flights must be taken by 19th December 2018 and booked by 31st July 2018
16. The winner would have to cover the costs to/from each airport (to Manchester and from the destination airport to their accommodation) and all spending money and meals.
17. Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking
18. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be transferred to a package holiday.
19. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the prize holiday. The prize cannot be transferred
20. No cash alternative will be offered
21. The prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, all spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description
22. The winner and their travelling companions are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid passport to travel and any necessary visa, and hold the adequate travel insurance
23. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
24. The prize is subject to Thomas Cook Airlines own booking conditions in addition to these competition terms & conditions https://www.thomascookairlines.com
25. Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to ask the winner to book an alternative date dependent on availability
26. Thomas Cook Airlines and Global Radio staff, board members and contractors are not eligible to enter this competition.
27. Prize winners agree to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoters request and consent to their name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this promotion and promoting the Promoter and its business.
28. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party in relation to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
29. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.