Smooth North West: Thomas Cook
‘Flights to the West Coast’ on Smooth North West, May 2018
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.smoothradio.com//terms-conditions/ (the“ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Flights to the West Coast’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25th May 2018 to 8th June 2018 on Smooth North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.smoothradio.com and register their details, select which destination they would like to win and answer a multiple choice question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 25th May 2018 and close at 23:59 on the 7th June 2018.
4. From the pool of entrants with the correct answer, one will be selected at random by the Breakfast Show Producer on the 8th June and brought to air.
5. From the pool of entrants with the correct answer, one will be selected at random by the Drivetime Show Producer on the 8th June and brought to air.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by Global within 7 days of the competition closing.
7. The two entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another entrant selected at random.
8. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility will be requested.
9. The winner of the holiday will need a valid passport in order to travel.
10. Entrants must enter as an individual using their own legal name.
11. No persons (including their immediate families) connected with the administration of this competition are eligible to enter.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. The breakfast prize is 2 return economy flights from Manchester to San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle with Thomas Cook Airlines plus £500 spending money.
14. The drive prize is 2 return economy flights from Manchester to San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle with Thomas Cook Airlines plus £250 spending money.
15. The spending money will arrive in the form of a cheque within 28 days after the winner has confirmed their postal address.
16. The online competition prize is return economy flights from Manchester to San Francisco, Los Angeles or Seattle with Thomas Cook Airlines.
17. The prize must be taken by 19th October 2018 and booked by 30th June 2018.
18. The winner would have to cover the costs to/from each airport (to Manchester and from the destination airport to their accommodation) and all spending money and meals.
19. Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking
20. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be transferred to a package holiday.
21. The winner must be one of the people who travels on the prize holiday. The prize cannot be transferred
22. No cash alternative will be offered
23. The prize does not include the cost of travel insurance, spending money or any other items or expense not specifically stated within the prize description
24. The winner and their travelling companions are responsible for ensuring they hold a valid passport to travel and any necessary visa, and hold the adequate travel insurance
25. All such costs/expenses will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companions.
26. The prize is subject to Thomas Cook Airlines own booking conditions in addition to these competition terms & conditions
27. Thomas Cook Airlines reserves the right to ask the winner to book an alternative date dependent on availability
28. Prize winners agree to take part in any promotional activity at the Promoters request and consent to their name, location and photograph being published for the purposes of this promotion and promoting the Promoter and its business.
29. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of any third party in relation to the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
30. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.