TERMS: WIN A LUXURY FESTIVE FEAST WITH BOOTHS
WIN A LUXURY FESTIVE FEAST WITH BOOTHS
Booths on Smooth Radio North West
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at smoothradio.com apply to Leasing Options’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6th November to Tuesday 17th December (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Smooth Radio North West
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to smoothradio.com and answer the question on the Booths win page within the win section of the North West site.
- One winner will be chosen at random from correct answers and contacted by a member of the Communicorpuk team via phone & email.
- The winner will then have 24 hours from the point of contact to accept the prize via phone or email.
- If 24 hours passes and there is no response from the winner, we will choose a new winner and contact them. The second chosen winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize.
- 7. Entries must be 18 years of age or older
- 8. Entries must live within the Smooth Radio North West trading area
- 9. The winner must be able to take the prize on Monday 23rd December
- 10. The winner must accept the prize within 24 hours via phone or email
- 11. The winner must be available for 23rd December to take part in personal shop
- 12. The prize is a food and drink personal shop within Booths stores (subject to location) to the value of £250
- 13. The shop must be taken out with a Booths representative on Monday 23rd December and cannot be exchanged for another day.
- 14. Afternoon Tea voucher for two
- 15. Booths Adventure Win Hamper
- 16. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative can be given